More than just an approved VMS terminal,
the Addvalue Wideye iFleetONE provides
resilient voice and internet data communications at sea
Vessel Monitoring System (VMS) is a vessel tracking solution required by Fisheries Authorities to combat Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated (IUU) fishing.
Take full advantage of the Addvalue’s full-feature, future-proof iFleetONE VMS terminal to maximise your business potential:
- Fully compliant with Vessel Monitoring Systems mandated by leading fisheries regulators such as NOAA , FFA and WCPFC;
- Clear voice calls and reliable data communication over internet provide “peace-of-mind” operations and opportunities for innovation on-board digital applications.
- Supported by the Inmarsat L-band BGAN network, the Addvalue Wideye iFleetONE VMS terminal is future-proof beyond 2030.
|FEATURES & FUNCTIONS||KEY BENEFITS||TYPE APPROVALS||HOW IT WORKS||TERMINAL||WHERE TO BUY|
|FEATURES & FUNCTIONS|
Real-Time Vessel Tracking:
- Automatic and On-Demand position reporting with vessel information.
- Configurable geo-fences with automatic alerts sent to the Fisheries Authorities and local audio-visual alerts on-board vessel upon any geo-fence entry / exit.
- Two-way communication between the Vessel Crew and the Fishery Authorities offered by a dedicated email service for law enforcement purposes and alerts on adverse weather conditions.
Embedded Electronic Forms & Declarations:
- Offers embedded Electronic Forms (e-Forms) including, but not limited to, Catch Reports and Trip Declarations defined by various Fisheries Authorities.
- Offers ease of use with wireless submissions of e-Forms in real-time remotely with the comfort of a Smart Phone or a Tablet. Accessible with just web browser without any need of a dedicated mobile application
- e-Forms Templates are seamlessly updated over the air without any human intervention.
Tamper / Abnormal Alerts:
- Detects abnormal events such as loss of power, loss of GPS/Satcom signal etc. due to tampering or incidental and reports to the relevant Fisheries Authority.
- Offers reliable and weather resilient VMS service with communications using L-Band.
Battery Backup (optional):
- Uninterrupted communications with backup battery which is mandatory in some countries’ VMS regulations.
- Separate accounting of VMS data and user data enables split billing between the VMS and Fishermen’s general data usage.
Internet Connectivity with WiFi:
- Offers up to 150 kbps IP data service enabling plentiful application possibilities for crew communications such as Emails, Internet Browsing, Social Media, Instant Messaging, Push to Talk (PTT), Chart Updates, Weather updates etc.
- Enables wireless mobility for the users to access data using their Smart Phones or Laptops.
Toll Quality Voice Call
- Enables the captain / crew to make phone calls to anyone around the globe with good quality voice.
Toll-free 505 Emergency Call Service:
- Connects to the nearest Maritime Rescue & Coordination Centre (MRCC).
Short Message Service (SMS)
- Enables the captain / crew to send and receive short messages (SMS) to/from anyone around the globe.
- Built-in Firewall function enables users to block unwanted data traffic to minimise the airtime cost and to avoid bill-shock.
|Cost Efficiencies||Enhanced & Reliable Connectivity|
With Addvalue iFleetONE’s wide range of advanced communication features including high speed Internet connectivity, SMS, Email, embedded e-Forms and declarations, users are able to enjoy enhanced and reliable connectivity anywhere on the sea with global coverage of Inmarsat BGAN network. Inmarsat BGAN Satellite Network is well known for its reliability for decades with its service availability of > 99.99%.
|Improved Crew Welfare||Improved Operational
Efficiency & Management
Internet Connectivity enables the vessel operators to offer free/subsidised data usage as part of enhanced crew welfare which is vital in crew retention.
Enhanced VMS features offered by iFleetONE along with high speed data connectivity boost operational efficiency and vessel management, saving substantial operational cost in the long run.
NOAA Fisheries (USA):
- Fisheries of the West Coast of the United States
- Fisheries of Alaska
- Fisheries of the Western and Central Pacific
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument
- Fisheries of the Greater Atlantic Region of the United States
- United States South Atlantic Rock Shrimp Fishery
- United States Atlantic Highly Migratory Species Fishery
- Commercial Reef Fish Fishery of the Gulf of Mexico
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission’s Convention Area
- High Seas
- For Hire Fisheries of the Gulf of Mexico including reef fish and coastal migratory pelagics (“Gulf For-Hire” fisheries)
Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency (FFA)
Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC)
Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI), New Zealand
Department of Fisheries (DOF), Myanmar
|HOW IT WORKS|
A satellite broadband terminal offering high speed data, voice, and SMS, simultaneously with Vessel Monitoring System (VMS).
|WHERE TO BUY|
SALES AND SERVICE PARTNER CONTACT (USA):
- Andy Cool
Sales Director, Special Markets
Pivotel, United States
(954) 763-8650 x12109
(954) 605-3320 mobile
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org