Addvalue has the expertise to offer design services of end-to-end solutions encompassing all major technologies, both matured and emerging, where ‘connectivity’ is the core theme of the solutions. Addvalue’s Solutions Design includes but not limited to the following:
- Designing the end-to-end system architecture
- Sourcing all the components needed for the entire end-to-end solutions from the eco system, both in-house and third-party system components and the necessary network infrastructure to interconnect them (e.g., satellite or 3G/LTE airtime).
- Doing User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX) design and customisation to meet the customer needs.
- Cloud hosting of the servers and gateways (as required)
- Doing end-to-end System Integration to meet the customer needs
- Installation and Commissioning of the end-to-end system
- Training the customer
- Support and Maintenance
Addvalue focuses on Solution Design Services in the following Application Domains:
- Marine Communications or Connectivity:
- Voice and Data communication services needed for the maritime sector, both on Large Commercial Vessels and on Smalls Vessels (such as Fishing Vessels, Leisure Boats and Work Boats) using satellite network as a backhaul.
- Land Portable Communications on the go:
- Voice and Data communications on the go for those who are always on the move and travel across the boundaries beyond the traditional cellular coverage with hybrid cellular and satellite connectivity as backhaul with least cost routing.
- Land Vehicular Communications or Connectivity:
- Voice and Data communications on the go for vehicles on the move which travel across the boundaries beyond the traditional cellular coverage, including rough and challenging and/or politically sensitive terrains with hybrid cellular and satellite connectivity as backhaul with least cost routing.
- Space Communications or Connectivity:
- Data communications offering real-time data connectivity between LEO satellites and the ground stations using Inter-Satellite Data Relay System (IDRS) where Addvalue is the pioneer in the technology.
- In some special applications, the value of data drops exponentially with the latency with which the data is delivered and processed at the application points. Hence it is very important to deliver those time sensitive data with least latency possible. Addvalue’s IDRS solution makes it possible.
- Connectivity between Machine to Machine (M2M) and Internet (connectivity) of “Things” (IoT) with extended coverage beyond the cellular coverage with hybrid cellular and satellite connectivity as backhaul with least cost routing.
Technologies Used for the End-To-End Connectivity:
One or more of the following technologies and/or infrastructure are used to accomplish the end-to-end solutions design offered by Addvalue:
- 3G/LTE Connectivity
- Satellite Connectivity:
- Broadband satellite connectivity using L-band satellites (e.g., Inmarsat, Thuraya, Iridium, etc.) for voice and high bandwidth data demanding applications
- Narrowband satellite connectivity using L-band satellites (e.g., Inmarsat, Thuraya, Iridium, etc.) for voice and/or low bandwidth data demanding applications, including M2M/IOT.
- VSAT or High Throughput Satellites (HTS) for ultra-high data bandwidth demanding applications.
- Last Mile Connectivity:
- LPWAN (e.g., LoRa)
- Proprietary Radio Comms
- LAN (e.g., Ethernet)
- CAN Bus
- Analog 2-wire PSTN interface (for Voice)
- Cloud Computing (hosted at one of the following):
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Assure