SIMPLYTRACK is an affordable location tracking solution that helps vessel owners to remotely track, monitor and control their fleet of commercial fishing vessels, merchant marine fleets or charter boats, leisure boats or yachts, in real-time and provides scheduled or on-demand update of the vessel’s exact location, time, speed and its course anywhere, anytime, around the clock.
SIMPLYTRACK solution is a client-server-based solution, with the tracking client embedded within the Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) user terminals, and a cloud based tracking server offering an intuitive graphical web interface to track the vessels in real-time. It can be accessed from anywhere with Internet access, be it via a laptop, PC or a smart mobile device.
Additionally, it includes a geo-fencing feature which lets you create multiple geo-fences of different shapes and sizes that provide real-time alerts when a vessel enters or leaves a geo-fenced area, which is one of the key features helping to prevent unintentional trespassing in restricted areas or knowing when or if the vessel has been moved from its mooring, etc.
Further features include exporting of historic travel data collected which can be used for data analytics to provide useful insights to improve the fleet management efficiency. The graphical weather charts overlay with up to 3 days forecast on the map, helps in navigation planning.
Monitor Your Fleet On-The-Move – Real time live updates on the fleet movement with web-based monitoring for more efficient work planning and reporting.
Improve Operational Efficiency – Better route planning or re-planning and easier navigation especially when there is inclement weather with instant weather updates and chart overlays for both the current weather condition and the forecasted weather.
Geo-boundary Intelligence – Receive instant notification via email and/or SMS whenever a vessel enters and/or exits restricted, unsafe or undesirable areas.
Efficient Fleet Management – Smart analysis on historical trends including average speed, instances of speed limit violation, idle time, trespasses of restricted zone(s), to facilitate better business planning
- Real-time tracking of vessel location, speed and course.
- Geo-Fencing with multiple geo-fenced areas with instant alert rules – Early warning to prevent illegal trespassing
- Weather Chart Overlay helps the skipper on a vessel to re-plan the travel routes in inclement weather conditions, for ultimate safety of the vessel and the crew.
- Historical Travel Data for future references and to prove legal compliance
- Data Analytics for comprehensive data analysis (e.g., speeding, idling, violation of compliance, etc.)
- Embedded Application Client on all Addvalue Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) terminals helps to eliminate the need for an additional tracking hardware.
- Fleet Tracking and Monitoring
- Periodic position updates (push notifications from the vessel)
- Current position with display of vessel details
- On demand position update (real-time location request from shore to the vessel)
- Programmable position update interval (time/distance based)
- Quick Search of vessels or points of interest
- User configurable Points of Interest2
- Supports up to 10 polygons per vessel with up to 10 points for each polygon
- Configurable geo-fences on vessel and/or remotely via the web-portal
- Supports synchronisation of geo-fences between the vessel and the server
- Email and/or SMS1 alerts upon entry and/or exit
- Vessel Tracking History Records
- Downloadable Reports
- Data Filtering
- Data Analytics (Off-line)
- Weather Chart & Weather Forecast Chart Overlay
- User configurable vessel names and selectable symbols or icons
- SMS alert option will be available soon.
- User configurable points of interest will be available soon.