The SABRE™ Ranger M2M is a BGAN M2M (machine-to-machine) terminal with a ruggedized mechanical enclosure build for long term outdoor all weather installation. It is designed for SCADA applications in remote unmanned location. The firmware is specially designed such that it can provide reliable and stable BGAN connectivity continuously for long period without user intervention.
To ensure that users are always in control of SABRE™ Ranger M2M, Addvalue developed features that enable users to control the terminal remotely and is fully compatible with Remote Terminal Manager (RTM) which allows the user to graphically view the location of the terminal and the terminal status. The PDP context of the SABRE™ Ranger M2M can be activated or deactivated remotely via SMS; in times when users need to reboot the terminal, the rebooting process can also be initiated via SMS; the terminal can be configured remotely using SMS commands; and logs can be retrieved remotely for debugging. The SABRE™ Ranger M2M also comes with a mounting bracket that’s specially designed for easy antenna pointing.
- Remote configuration and debugging
- 24/7 Always-On Capability
- IP watchdog for fail-safe operation
- PDP activation/deactivation via SMS
- Selected settings via SMS
- Reboot terminal via SMS
- Fully compatible with Remote Terminal Manager (RTM)
- Single unit with integrated antenna (all-in-one)
- Ruggedized (IP65) mechanical enclosure for prolonged outdoor harsh weather installation
- NEMA Type 4X Corrosion Resistance
- Enhanced Vibration and Shock Resistance
- Class I Div. 2 and ATEX Zone 2, Group II, Category 3
- Over-the-air firmware upgrade at no charge
- Secure Remote Access restricted with authorized numbers
- Wind loading of up to 125mph (200kph) with standard mounting bracket.