The Wideye™ iFleetONE™ terminal is is one of Addvalue’s maritime communications system operating on the Inmarsat global Alphasat and I-4 satellite network. Designed to be compact for small and mid-sized fishing and leisure vessels, it delivers affordable, tailored broadband data and voice services.
While at sea, the Wideye™ iFleetONE™ will be your indispensable partner for all of your business or leisure communications needs – it makes it easy to talk, text, and send and receive emails. It offers one voice line and data up to 150kbps – ideal for accessing full-colour weather images, navigational charts and routing information, as well as sending reports and browsing the web.
With Inmarsat’s free 505 Emergency calling service included, Wideye™ iFleetONE™ helps to keep sailors safe. Additionally, it offers many rich value-added features including:
- Built-in Firewall
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless mobility and smartphone applications accessibility
- Standard IP Data with one user accessible Primary PDP Context
- Built-in Web Console (English and Simplified Chinese languages)
- Remote Access for diagnostics, configuration and management
- SIM Lock based on IMSI/APN
- Data Connection ON / OFF Control via external remote switch
- Volume limited access for data sessions
- Radio Silence (radio transmission on/off) Control via external remote switch
- Configurable Restricted dialling – to prevent unauthorized outgoing calls
- Configurable Forced dialling – with SAC configuration – to enable crew calling
- Built-in SIP server supporting third party VoIP devices/ applications
- Automatic and on-demand position reporting and fleet tracking capability including geo-fencing, with up to 10 polygon areas configurable