TERMINAL LED is red
- Restart the terminal
- Restart the terminal in Safe Mode and perform firmware upgrade using the latest firmware release
ANTENNA (ADU) LED is red
- Make sure that a correct type of RF cable is used and the length of the cable does not exceed the maximum length as indicated in the product specification
- Make sure that the RF connectors (at both terminal and ADU ends) are secured
- Make sure that a correct type of power supply is used and it supports maximum current ratings as indicated in the product specification. Recommended at least 10Amperes.
- Make sure that the ADU is in working condition
REGISTERED LED is red
- Make sure that a proper FleetBroadband SIM card is used for network registration
- Make sure that there is no scheduled BGAN network outage
Retry by re-inserting the SIM card into the SIM card slot before restarting the terminal.