CatchLog Fleet Manager lets you monitor every aspect of every vessel in your fleet: where they are; whether they are working or not; what species, grades, quantities and packaging types they are catching and processing; when they should unload; what fuel and other supplies they are using; what crew changes are required and much more.
CatchLog Fleet Manager gives you complete control over your business by aggregating the reports of all your vessels into one, simple to use Analysis tool. CatchLog Fleet Manager displays you the information you need to make critical business decisions, by having real time data on not only individual vessels but your whole fleet. CatchLog users gain a clear understanding of the external and internal factors affecting the business but have the control to anticipate and respond to “catch” and “market prices”. CatchLog can give invaluable real time data on each vessel and then aggregate to provide management with the ability to view the catch on board, productivity, expenses, costs, and value on board and onshore of the entire fleet of vessels, most efficient fishing locations, and productivity analysis.
- Data synchronization via XML files between ship and the company office
- Location of vessels on geographic chart
- See if vessel is up to date with logbooks Catch details (Gear, Hauls, Positions, and Time etc…)
- Allows Critical Decisions To Be Made On Actual Data
- Production details (Species, Units, Kg, Presentation, Conservation, Packing Type and Grades)
- Messaging between office and vessel Manage prices
- Compare performance between vessels
- Compare historical data across seasons/years
- Crew information
- Fuel information Keep record of engine hours and fuel on board
- Create printable PDF reports
- Many different Charts, like progressive catch totals between vessels, profit/loss margin for fleet, daily catch totals, monthly catch totals, species catch summary