If you are the sort of person who thinks out of the box, allow the adrenaline rush to create new engineering product designs, we want you to come on board into our people-oriented company. We provide a competitive package and above all, a creative environment to turn your creative ideas into business opportunities.
Below are the current vacancies:
Senior Software Engineer
- Participate in the design, implementation, testing, documentation and maintenance of Windows and Web applications.
- Collaborate with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code as per coding standard guidelines.
- Produce documentation that includes user requirement specifications and change request specifications.
- Perform pre/post-sale support, troubleshoot issues and training at customer site if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience are required.
- Team player who is able to work independently when required.
- The candidate should also have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations.
- Experience in C and C++ programming languages, and object-oriented design and methodology.
Strong capabilities in wireless system design and need to understand the DSP design process and tools used on FPGA systems. Able to simulate algorithms to verify performance on tools such as Matlab/Simulink, then integrate and test the design on a prototype. Have a thorough understanding of VHDL, FPGA toolchains and lab equipment for physical layer validation. Need to generate peer review, design memos, interface control requirements and test plans.
- Designing and developing signal processing algorithms and wireless communication systems
- Conducting simulations on end-to-end system under various RF impairments and channel fading conditions
- Working closely with product and team to develop solutions that meets system requirements
- Participating in prototype bring-up, performance characterization and optimization
- System integration, field testing and verifying product performance with lab equipment
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science with an emphasis in wireless digital communication.
- Proficiency in RTL in VHDL/Verilog
- Proficiency with FPGA design tools such as ISE, Vivado and SDSOC
- Familiarity with latest Xilinx FPGA technologies such as 7 series or Zynq/Ultrascale+
- Experience in generating FPGA architecture for high speed, multiple clock domain designs
- Experience in FPGA optimizing, synthesizing and executing timing closure;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough, disciplined, methodical, and good documentation habits
- Able to work independently as well as within a multi-cultural team spread
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience
- Knowledge in advanced wireless communications technique such as beamforming, synchronization, adaptive equalization, error correction techniques and RF system analysis
- Proficiency in Matlab with signal processing and communication tool box
- Proficiency in ModelSim on generating testbench for verifications
- Proficiency in scripting language such as Python/TCL
- Experience with peripheral interfaces (UART, I2C, SPI, SDIO, Ethernet, PCI Express, etc)
- Experience with high speed interfaces like SERDES, AXI and DDR in FPGA
- Competency with RF/Wireless tests and measurement lab equipment such as logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer and vector scalar analyzer
Embedded Software Engineer (Linux)
- Software development on Embedded Linux platform
- Design documentations
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (electronics, electrical or related fields)
- Embedded software programming skill ( C/C++)
- Working experience with Linux on ARM and/or MIPS and/or X86 with good understanding of embedded Linux system architecture(kernel ,filesystem, boot sequence, cross-compiling etc.)
- Working experience in developing u-boot, Linux devices drivers(including creation or reconfiguration of device tree) with the peripherals(Ethernet, GPIO, UART, Timer, SPI, I2C, etc.)
- Familiar with Petalinux or has Xilinx platform working experience is a plus.
- Familiar with AI (Deep Learning) is a plus
- Team-player with orientated mind set
System Test Engineer
- Conduct day to day system testing such as Physical Layer, Protocol and On-Air-Test/Field Test for hardware, embedded system and software
- Generate professional test reports for detail analysis, debugging and submission to Type Approval
- Drafting of new test cases or maintaining/reviewing existing test cases
- Perform test setup to bring up test systems consist of Physical Layer Tester, UT, HW, PC, software and relevant test equipment to ensure proper working parameters
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering with 2 year experienced on different testing activities
- Excellent testing skills in areas of RF, hardware, embedded and system software
- Good understanding of PCTA/CTA/OAT and related testing methods
- Good understanding of computer systems and electronics like power, analog and digital
- Knowledge of scripting language like Ruby, Labview, Python or Perl
- Understanding of test tools in general, including test automation tools
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Responsible for Artwork creation and packaging design
- Maintain and update drawing revision. Ensure drawing is maintained at their respective project folders
- Issue mechanical change notice (MCN) for the drawings updated
- Support Engineer on BOM List creation of assigned project
- Generate mechanical, technical report based on mechanical testing and findings. Results based on data information
- Support First article inspection report (FAIR) & assist measurements on all dimensions as per drawing
- Support and issue technical change notice (TCN) & engineering change notice (ECN) under the instruction of Engineer/ Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 1 years of experience in mechanical design of consumer electronics
- Proficiency in 3D CAD design tool (Pro/Engineer Wildfire).
- Knowledge in material properties and processes for plastic, sheet metal, rubber, die cast, and packaging materials will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision when executing in mechanical designs
- To identify and coordinate with various functional heads to ensure adequate resources for the execution of the project work. This includes providing the budgetary plan for the PIP
- To lead a team of cross-functional team members with diverse background internally or externally to execute a project from project kick-off, design and development, system verification testing, system regulatory compliance qualification and finally mass production. This includes providing timely project status update report to higher management as well as external parties per contractual requirement
- Foresee and take pre-emptive measures to ensure the proper execution of project. Able to apply risk /opportunity management and be sensitive to changing circumstances that may have impacts on the goals and intent of the project
- Degree / Higher Degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / Radio Frequency / computer engineering with minimum 5 years of project management experience in Terrestrial Mobile/Satellite telecommunication product design and development
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Knowledgeable and experience with Project PIP (Product Introduction Plan) procedure and project budget management. Well-versed with project management tools and ability to apply these tools effectively
- A sound and in-depth understanding on the project objectives, the development target and know the key contractual obligations and business significance of the project and make sound decision in the process of project execution
- Assist the project manager for the management of the whole new product development cycle from project kick off to mass production and commercial launch of product
- Assist in administrating all project meetings and documentation
- Coordinate with various project team members for engineering prototype build, in-house engineering prototype rework activities
- Assist project manager pproactively monitoring the project detail schedules and to resolve issues/problems at ground level before escalate to project manager for solutions
- Responsible for ad-hoc material purchase and stock-taking of materials for engineering prototype build
- Assist project manager for system verification, testing campaigns and monitor the overall project budgets
- Maintenance and updating of NPI build BOM
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Self-motivated, organized, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with positive attitude
- Manage multiple process development projects concurrently and ensure delivery on time and well within allocated budget
- Create and maintain manufacturing process documentations (e.g. Manufacturing process flow, assembly work instructions, jigs and fixtures list, process control plan, build report etc.) throughout the whole product life cycle
- Design and develop manufacturing process jigs and fixtures to support manufacturing assembly processes that are in line to product design specification and requirements
- Conduct product briefing / training on product assembly processes/ knowledge transfer to the factory process team to support manufacturing process setup for new product NPI builds
- Provide technical leadership support for the factory process team in investigation & resolving manufacturing process related failures to improve the First Pass Yield (FPY)
- Review factory NPI builds reports with designers to recommend design improvement changes
- Proactively drives process improvement activities through FMEA to ascertain and recommend improvement to processes or test methods.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of technical working experience in design, test or manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of product assembly processes
- Knowledgeable in production control, processes, data analysis/ interpretation GR&R, CP/CPK and correlation analysis.
- Proficient in Design of Experiment 3Ps (Production Preparation Process) and Design would be advantageous
- Oversea travel with irregular working hours to support CM factories
Product Engineering Administrator
- Creation and maintenance of Bill of Material (BOM) in Excel and in ERP system
- Creation of new part numbers as per request from Design Engineers
- Managing product design engineering changes through ECN/TCN/MCN documenations
- Work closely with Programme/ Project Management team to understand the project requirements in order to establish the best BOM structure for implementation
- Ensure all BOM submission from Designer Engineers is as per procedure using Master BOM template for processing and in a timely manner
- Management of sales Order Code (SOC)
- Provide support in Company operations process improvement exercise
- Ensure product engineering compliance to the new processes after implementation
- Other administrative duties as required
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 year of technical working experience in product engineering environment
- Past experience in handlong and managing product BOM
- Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English
- Intermediate user of Microsfot Excel with knowledge of Excel functions and formulas, preferable with Macros knowledge
- Have some knowledge about Database and Report creation will be useful
- Meticulous ad have a keen eye for details
You are welcome to write in to the following address or email to us via this link.
The Human Resource Department
Addvalue Technologies Ltd
202 Bedok South Ave 1, #01-11