If you are the sort of person who thinks out of the box, allow the adrenaline rush to create new engineering product designs, we want you to come on board into our people-oriented company. We provide a competitive package and above all, a creative environment to turn your creative ideas into business opportunities.
Below are the current vacancies:
RF & Antenna Design Engineer
- RF system architecture design
- RF Circuit Design that consists of the following:
- (A) HPA, LNA circuit design, tuning and matching,
- (B) RF board schematics and layout review and design and
- (C) Describe RF circuit design and analysis
- RF Prototype testing and verification for products
- Evaluate RF Components
- Provide manufacturing support
- Antenna testing, if able to do antenna design will be added advantage.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 3 years of relevant experience. Master or PHD with relevant experience.
- Practical experience in radio frequency system and circuit design, preferably with proven track record on wireless or satellite communication products.
- In-depth knowledge of RF circuit design for LNA and hi power amplifier.
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Responsible for Artwork creation and packaging design
- Maintain and update drawing revision. Ensure drawing is maintained at their respective project folders
- Issue mechanical change notice (MCN) for the drawings updated
- Support Engineer on BOM List creation of assigned project
- Generate mechanical, technical report based on mechanical testing and findings. Results based on data information
- Support First article inspection report (FAIR) & assist measurements on all dimensions as per drawing
- Support and issue technical change notice (TCN) & engineering change notice (ECN) under the instruction of Engineer/ Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 1 years of experience in mechanical design of consumer electronics
- Proficiency in 3D CAD design tool (Pro/Engineer Wildfire)
- Knowledge in material properties and processes for plastic, sheet metal, rubber, die cast, and packaging materials will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision when executing in mechanical designs.
FPGA & DSP Design Engineer
- Evaluating and reviewing system requirements and specifications
- Design and develop signal processing algorithms for wireless communication systems
- Conduct simulations on end-to-end system with various RF impairments and channel fading conditions
- System integration, prototype bring-up, performance characterization and optimization
- Physical layer validation, field testing, debugging and troubleshooting
- Generate design memos, interface control documentations and system validation plans.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or Physics
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Thorough, disciplined, methodical, and good documentation habits
- Able to work independently as well as within a multi-cultural team spread
- Knowledge in wireless communications system, signal processing techniques and RF system analysis
- Experience in Matlab simulation, RTL coding, Modelsim test bench and Xilinx FPGA toolchains.
Embedded Software Engineer (Linux)
- Software development on Embedded Linux platform
- Design documentations
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (electronics, electrical or related fields)
- Embedded software programming skill ( C/C++)
- Working experience with Linux on ARM and/or MIPS and/or X86 with good understanding of embedded Linux system architecture(kernel ,filesystem, boot sequence, cross-compiling etc.)
- Working experience in developing u-boot, Linux devices drivers(including creation or reconfiguration of device tree) with the peripherals(Ethernet, GPIO, UART, Timer, SPI, I2C, etc.)
- Familiar with Petalinux or has Xilinx platform working experience is a plus.
- Familiar with AI (Deep Learning) is a plus
- Team-player with orientated mind set.
System Test Engineer
- Conduct day to day system testing such as Physical Layer, Protocol and On-Air-Test/Field Test for hardware, embedded system and software
- Generate professional test reports for detail analysis, debugging and submission to Type Approval
- Drafting of new test cases or maintaining/reviewing existing test cases
- Perform test setup to bring up test systems consist of Physical Layer Tester, UT, HW, PC, software and relevant test equipment to ensure proper working parameters.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering with 2 year experienced on different testing activities
- Excellent testing skills in areas of RF, hardware, embedded and system software
- Good understanding of PCTA/CTA/OAT and related testing methods
- Good understanding of computer systems and electronics like power, analog and digital
- Knowledge of scripting language like Ruby, Labview, Python or Perl
- Understanding of test tools in general, including test automation tools.
PCB Design Engineer
- PCB design from schematic capture, components footprint creation, placement, routing to Gerber generation
- PCB layout for RF and dense high speed digital multi-layer boards
- Creation of 3D models and liaising with Mechanical Engineers on design constraint
- Liaise with PCB manufacturers to clarify design requirements and resolve problem encountered.
- Liaise with Process Engineers to clarify design requirements and resolve problems encountered during PCB assembles.
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with 2 years working experiences in PCB design. Fresh Graduates from Poly or university are welcomed to apply
- Experience in PCB & schematic design tools
- RF design transmission line techniques for PCB design
- High speed layout techniques for differential pair and serial communications
- Familiar with PCB technologies such as blink vias, buried vias, and via-in-pads
- Hardware design experience including writing specification requirements
- Analog design experience
- Innovative and independent in design work
- Systematic and keep good documentation
- Efficient and result oriented.
- Assist the project manager for the management of the whole new product development cycle from project kick off to mass production and commercial launch of product
- Assist in administrating all project meetings and documentation
- Coordinate with various project team members for engineering prototype build, in-house engineering prototype rework activities
- Assist project manager pproactively monitoring the project detail schedules and to resolve issues/problems at ground level before escalate to project manager for solutions
- Responsible for ad-hoc material purchase and stock-taking of materials for engineering prototype build
- Assist project manager for system verification, testing campaigns and monitor the overall project budgets
- Maintenance and updating of NPI build BOM.
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Self-motivated, organized, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with positive attitude.
- Manage multiple process development projects concurrently and ensure delivery on time and well within allocated budget
- Create and maintain manufacturing process documentations (e.g. Manufacturing process flow, assembly work instructions, jigs and fixtures list, process control plan, build report etc.) throughout the whole product life cycle
- Design and develop manufacturing process jigs and fixtures to support manufacturing assembly processes that are in line to product design specification and requirements
- Conduct product briefing / training on product assembly processes/ knowledge transfer to the factory process team to support manufacturing process setup for new product NPI builds
- Provide technical leadership support for the factory process team in investigation & resolving manufacturing process related failures to improve the First Pass Yield (FPY)
- Review factory NPI builds reports with designers to recommend design improvement changes
- Proactively drives process improvement activities through FMEA to ascertain and recommend improvement to processes or test methods.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of technical working experience in design, test or manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of product assembly processes
- Knowledgeable in production control, processes, data analysis/ interpretation GR&R, CP/CPK and correlation analysis.
- Proficient in Design of Experiment 3Ps (Production Preparation Process) and Design would be advantageous
- Oversea travel with irregular working hours to support CM factories.
Reliability Engineer (Reliability & Regulatory Compliance)
- Evaluate product requirements and specifications
- Develop predictive modelling to improve system reliability
- Identify potential failures at various stages of product life cycle during design, development and production
- Design and conduct accelerated life testing/ accelerated stress screening to optimize product life/identify latent defects in production
- Plan and conduct testing for environmental qualification, regulatory compliance and safety requirements
- Liaise with the test laboratories in terms of the applicable standards, schedules and test cost.
- Diploma /Bachelor in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge in creating predictive model with statistical tools
- Experience with techniques such as Physics of Failure(PoF) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Experience in test conducts for vibration and shock, thermal, humidity, ingress protection
- Experience in handling regulatory compliance and safety requirements
- Able to work independently and with good initiatives to overcome technical challenges
- Able to organize effectively and document work thoroughly
- Strong verbal and communications skills.
Associate Engineer – Product Support (Managed Services)
- Support in managing SIM activations and airtime billing using the web-based Service Portal
- Assist in activation of Value-Added Supplementary Services using the Service Portal
- Assist in maintaining pricelists on airtime and managed services
- Assist the product team in setting up IOT/M2M products and solutions for demo to customers
- Assist in procurement of IOT/M2M products and accessories
- Assist in product documentations
- Assist in sales fulfilment follow up activities.
- Assist in pre and post-sales support related to the Managed Services.
- Diploma in Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Electrical/Computer Engineering or any other related field
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in any related field. Fresh graduates may also be considered.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Basic to intermediate skills on Microsoft Excel is required
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Word and Power Point would be a plus.
- Willing to travel overseas when necessary.
You are welcome to write in to the following address or email to us via this link.
The Human Resource Department
Addvalue Technologies Ltd
202 Bedok South Ave 1, #01-11