Addvalue’s ADRS1000™ is an ultra-high performance re-configurable digital radio module with the aim to enable its customers to accelerate the development and deployment of highly complex wireless systems that are going to be the mainstays across many industries in the 5G era and beyond.
The ADRS1000™ consists of a SoM (System on Module) and a Carrier Board which are developed on the back of the Addvalue’s rich heritage in the development of RF modules and FPGA-SoC embedded systems for bespoke wireless applications in defence and other mission-critical industries. Incorporated with the latest Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ RFSoC, a single chip design that is packed with built-in adaptive digital radio front-end, an Arm® Cortex®-A53 processing subsystem and UltraScale+ programmable logic with ample computing resources to meet most demanding digital signal processing jobs required of in today’s increasingly complex digital radio applications.
ADRS1000™ acts as a core building block in complex wireless products for a variety of high-end applications, particularly in 5G satellite-based or terrestrial-based network, unmanned vehicles (aerial or surface), anti-drone system, new generation of mobile satellite systems, radar systems and high-performance test and measurement instrumentation.
- Anti-Drone & Unmanned Aerial System
- Phased Array Radar in Aerospace & Defense
- Complex Test and Measurement Instruments
- 5G New Radio (NR) NTN/TN Wireless Infrastructure
- Next Generation Mobile Satellite Network
- Compact single chip adaptable radio platform, Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ RFSoC, for sub-6GHz operation with up to 16 channels direct RF sampling, ARM Cortex-A53 processing subsystem and programmable logic with ready IPs.
- High bandwidth DDR4 Memory & eMMC Storage
- Low jittering clock synchronization
- High efficiency power management and distribution
- High-speed connectivity with up to 100Gbps Ethernet
- Stringent manufacturing process for continued performance in harsh environment requiring uninterrupted downtime for mission critical applications
- Ready-to-Market with options for commercial grade and industrial grade
- Linux kernel and drivers
- HDL project source