AVI-R52 is 3G/4G LTE WAN industrial cellular modem cum router for data / networking communication over internet by remote control system.
Integrating embedded cellular modem and dual SIM function, the AVI-R52 provides 3G/4G cellular network with 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps uplink. It also has 2 fast Ethernet ports and supports dual-band Wi-Fi that complies with 802.11b/g/n/ac standard. All these capabilities deliver users an uninterrupted internet access with failover function to other WAN (e.g., Satcom).
Global WCDMA and 4G LTE carrier support makes this drop-in connectivity a great help for operators in maximizing uptime.
3G/4G LTE WAN Router
- Dual SIM cards for backup between multiple carriers networking
- Two RJ45 ports: LAN1 and WAN/LAN2
- Supports dual-band Wi-Fi compliance with 802.11b/g/n/ac as AP or client
- Automatic failover router function
- Enables unit with security frameworks like IPsec / OpenVPN / GRE / L2TP / PPTP / DMVPN
- Supports rich protocols like SNMP, MQTT, Modbus bridging, RIP, OSPF
- Embedded hardware watchdog, able to automatically recover from various failures and ensures highest level of availability
- WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve simple management and quick configuration among a large quantity of devices
- Supports to efficiently manage the remote routers on the existing platform through the industrial standard SNMP
- Rugged enclosure optimised for DIN rail or self-mounting
- Wide voltage input: 9~48V
- Wide operating temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC
- Powerful system supported with 528 MHz, ARM Cortex A7, 128 MB Flash and 128M DDR3 RAM
- Built-in GPS (optional)